Sunday, March 14, 2010

Next week...


I have the prosciutto hanging still and it wont be ready until around the beginning of April. It's coming together pretty good. Starting to lose a good amount of weight and still holding together great. This week I'm going to start hanging another batch of salami. I have about 24 pounds of pork that I need to do something with. Tomorrow I am off and I'm going to start brainstorming some ideas for some different flavors. I made a cocoa-spice blend that I intend to do something with. Maybe a cocoa-chipotle and some sort of nut. Also, I've wanted to do something with some smoked salt I bought a while back. The charcuterie plate has been selling well, and so far everyone has been liking the headcheese. I want to purchase another head later on in the week and get another one started. It would be nice to keep it a constant on the plate, and doesn't take too much time to make. The picture above is of the slices of headcheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment