Tuesday, January 5, 2010

N'duja pt.2



So here are some pictures of the pork mixed with the spices. Also, im going to have to push back the date that I was planning on stuffing them until Saturday. Once that is stuffed, I should have enough salami's to last a little while. Im going to have to start building up my other muscles. I know duck prosciutto is running a little low, and thats one of my favorites, so thats definitely going up! I also think were getting low on coppa and lonza. I talked to the chef about ordering a leg for prosciutto. Thats one thing I want to get started on soon.

I was thinking about the lardo that I have up, and wasn't to happy about the thickness of it. It's gonna be a little tough trying to get some good thick slices out of it. Im thinking some thinly sliced strips with the right type of greens would make a nice little salad garnish on the charcuterie plate! Or maybe some lardo lardons!

1 comment: