Sunday, January 10, 2010

N'duja pt.3



As Sunday comes to a close, I wanted to share with you how the n'duja is going. I was finally able to stuff is on Saturday, and today, i began the smoking process. I smoked it today for about 8 hours. it turned a beautiful deep red color. Im gonna have to figure out a schedule as to when i can finish the smoking process, then comes the hanging. I posted up some pics of the n'duja so far.

On another note, I got the ok to order some mallard duck breasts and a couple of pork muscles for coppa. Also, if Im not mistaken, we're gonna be getting a couple of suckling pigs in next week, but more importantly, with that order, I think were gonna be getting some legs for prosciutto. Can't wait to give this another try since my last attempt ended in failure, do to forces out of my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment