Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trial and Error...

One thing I told myself when I started this blog was to always share all of my experiences. Good or bad. Today I checked out the n'duja I have hanging, and I have to say, so far, im not too pleased with it. I might be wrong. If there's anything I have learned from charcuterie making, its that you must have patience, And this one really takes every ounce of it. One thing I new from the beginning was that making this was going to be a little bit of a challenge.

Unless for some reason it starts to loosen up, I don't see it becoming much of a "spreadable" salami. I've already began troubleshooting and came up with a couple different things that while making it, I wasn't sure about. Hopefully, tomorrow I will begin mixing another batch. Since there isn't much research on the topic, I knew that a lot of it was going to be trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment